Russian boy names are slightly less common than the gorgeous Russian girl names I shared in this post.
While some Russian names for boys are more mainstream and have even cracked the top boy name lists, others have a distinctive Russian flair that make them both unique and memorable.
For this list, I’ve curated the best Russian boy names for the international family, favoring the easier to pronounce and spell.
Let’s take a look!
The Best Russian Boy Names:
- Alek – love this chic take on the popular Alex
Such great names! I love Nikolai and Simeon – and, of course, Alek is very cool.
Which one is your favorite?
If you are preggo, don’t miss my post on the ultimate hospital bag checklist – with a free printable!
Or, if you want more baby names, here are some more to get you started:
- Awesome Boy Names Starting with the letter A
- 94 Handsome Italian Boy Names for your little Stallion
- 89 French Boy Names for your little Beau
- 84 Inspiring Irish Boy Names for your Little Prince
- 133 Perfect Spanish Name for your Bebe
If you’ve picked your baby name, tell us in the comments below!
Happy baby naming!