I love Serena & Lily so much. I could furnish my whole house in their designs, top to bottom. But, I haven’t won the lottery yet, so I’m always excited when I can shop the look for a more affordable price.
If you’ve been loving the slouchy, cozy, beach house chair, available in over a hundred fabric options, then I’ve got a great save option for you today.
Let’s take a look at both of them:
Serena & Lily Beach House Chair & Lookalike:
- Splurge: Serena & Lily Beach House Chair, available in over 100 fabrics, currently on sale 20% off – originally $3398+
- Save: Berea Slouchy Lounge Chair, available in 5 great fabrics
Both of these are great chairs and would look fantastic as a pair for a reading nook or in an office/study. I love the idea of adding these to our loft for additional seating. So good.
*Affiliate links used here, which means at no cost to you, I may receive a commission if you purchase through my links. Thanks!
Shop The Look: Serena & Lily
Looking for more coastal chic home decor? I’m a big fan of the style and have lots of posts you might love. Take a look at these:
- Serena & Lily Wool Braided Rug & Similar
- 12 chic coastal counter stools from $118 and up!
- 3 Serena & Lily Balboa Rattan Platform Bed Dupes
- Serena & Lily Pescadero Chandelier Dupe
- A Serena & Lily Lighting Dupe That Will Light You Up!
- Serena & Lily Rattan Bell Pendant Lookalike
- Serena & Lily Bamileke Coffee Table Dupe
- Serena & Lily Balboa Chair Dupe That Is AMAZING!
How To Save Money on Home Decor:
Before you buy anything, make sure you’re getting cashback on your purchases. I get hundreds of dollars in cash back every year just by using Rakuten. I’ve gotten over $500 cash back in just the last year on purchases I was going to make anyway. So, don’t forget to use Rakuten if you’re making purchases online. They also run deals for new referrals where you can get $30 cash back after making your first purchase of $30 or more, so you can save even more if you’re new to using them. Sign up here.