Here is a detailed description of how I might be compensated for posts:
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – or sites that connect companies with advertisers to share great products with you!
• I find it impossible to promote items I haven’t tried and actually like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly believe it might be a worthwhile time or money investment for you. If I don’t like something, I won’t mention it at all. My reviews cannot be bought; I will only write about products, services and companies that I use, love, and would recommend to a dear friend.
• Sometimes a post will be sponsored, which means someone has paid me to write about a specific topic. These post will be clearly marked as sponsored or paid content. Again, I only accept sponsored offers from brands I truly believe in.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We operate with integrity and believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• Any views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. And I have many, many opinions. You’re welcome.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest for me.
This blog is written and edited by me, Erica Jabali. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.