I love strong names for girls. I’m not raising a napkin – I want my daughter to be able to speak her mind, walk into any room with her head held high, and fight the battles important to her.
She needs a name that will represent her strongly wherever she goes in life.
Irish girl names check all these boxes and more. Some of them are quite unusual (and difficult to pronounce) if you’re not Irish, so I’ve curated a list of modern, strong Irish girl names that would work for a variety of people.
If you are Irish, you maybe attracted to some of the beautiful and unique Irish names that can be found on sites like Irish Central.
Let’s talk a look at the list!
The Best Irish Girl Names:
- Carra – so pretty
- Cassidy – my niece’s name, love it.
- Corey – so cute
- Dillon – cute for a girl
- Eilis – love
- Kara – so sweet
- Kennedy – love
- Lennon – very cool
- Makena – great name
- Murphy – not sure about this one, but kinda cool
- Nessa – sweet
- Neve – cool name
- Nora – LOVE
- Riona – means “queenly”
- Sloane – SO CHIC
- Zaira – huge fan of Z names
I love so many of these names! Which one is your favorite?
If you’re preggo, don’t miss my post on the ultimate hospital bag checklist with a free printable.
And, if you love baby names as much as I do, here are some more to check out:
- 46 Adorable Girl Names Starting with A
- Greek Goddess Girl Names for your Fierce Girl
- 163 Chic French Girl Names for your Mademoiselle
- 86 Gorgeous Italian Girl Names for your Little Beauty
- 81 Irresistible Flower Girl Names
Don’t forget to tell us your favorite baby name in the comments below!
Have a fabulous day,