We have Christmas countdowns and summer countdowns – so it’s about time we have Halloween countdowns. Don’t you agree?
There are so many unique and fun activities that can be done around Halloween and fall – so why not have a full 31-day countdown activity list just for them?!
These activities range from going places to super simple printables you can get for free and use at home.
Don’t feel like you need to go in order, either. Allow your kids to pick which activities they want to do each day and check them off your list or decide based on what you have time (and energy) for!
For some of the items, you could use a little more info.
Make sure to refer to the list underneath the printable for easy links to the printables or directions you can use!
For example, I share free printable coloring pages, a scavenger hunt, where to find a Halloween slime recipe, and more! So, make sure to scroll down after printing the activity list.
Download your free countdown printable here or click on the image below:
Easy Halloween Activities for Kids:
Here are some links to make the countdown super easy to use!
- Download the free Halloween coloring pages here (from me!)
- Here our some of our favorite Halloween books for kids (affiliate link)
- Here’s a link to Charlie Brown’s Halloween cartoon. (affiliate link)
- Download this free Halloween scavenger hunt (also mine!)
- Download the word search freebie here (yours truly again)
- Find the Casper Halloween special here! (affiliate link)
- Here’s a link to a free Halloween bingo game!
- Here’s my favorite spider cinnamon roll recipe!
- How about a link to a free Halloween maze printable? Here you go!
- Here’s a fun list of easy Halloween crafts!
- I love this Halloween slime recipe
More Halloween Freebies:
If you love Halloween as much as we do, you might also love these posts:
What’s your favorite fall and Halloween activity? Make sure to share it with us in the comments below!
Have a fabulous day,
PS. Don’t forget to download your free printable Halloween countdown activity list!