This post came together really organically because I’ve been doing a ton of research and shopping for a round coffee table lately. Our loft has a lot of furniture in it that we’ve had for a long time and it just needs an update.
But, the room works really hard for us. It’s a fort building, LEGO buildling, movie watching, video gaming, kid hangout. and we need to keep it comfortable and kid-friendly. The upholstered ottoman has really seen better days, and I’m looking forward to replacing it with something affordable, but a little bit more chic. All my kids are old enough to handle a less padded coffee table and I’m excited to get something new.
Here are the round coffee tables under $500 that I’ve been looking at!
Best Round Coffee Tables Under $500:
- Nathan James Piper Faux Marble Coffee Table – Under $200 for this one and so cute.
- Hearth & Hand Shaker Coffee Table – Also under $200 and comes in two colors. I grabbed the black one.
- Threshold Rose Park Coffee Table w/ Studio Mcgee – under $300 and I love the base design here.
- Threshold Arbon Coffee Table – Under $400 and so modern and chic. Available in an olive green, too.
- Poly & Bark Riley Marble Coffee Table – This was a real close runner-up, but I just wanted to spend less. I love this one, though.
- Marble White Coffee Table with Gold Legs – I love this one. The price is amazing and the reviews are great. I just needed something a little less delicate for a room that my kids play in so much.
- West Elm Reeve Coffee Table – This is probably my favorite on this list. Just under $500 and perfect. Honestly, the Poly & Bark Riley is a bit of a look for less for this one, too.
- Bone Inlay Round Coffee Table – I am a big fan of bone inlay furniture and this is gorgeous. Looks so custom.
- Urban Outfitter’s Reese Coffee Table – Loved the art deco style of this table, but the glass top made it a no-no for me. If I didn’t have young kids – this would’ve been a hot contender. Great price, too.
After doing tons of research and thinking about how we use the Loft for our family (read: kid zone), I went with number 2 on this list because I loved the black shaker style and the price was right. In a few years, when the kids are older, I think I would have gone with a marble top or bone inlay option. Good news is: life moves on and while I’ll be sad to see my kids grow up, it will allow me to have a little more freedom in choosing furniture.
What about you? Which coffee table fits what you’re looking for? Come back soon to see how I style this piece in the loft with some other updates that have made a big difference.
More Home Decor Round-Ups:
Still shopping for that perfect piece? There’s a ton of home decor roundups and looks for less on the blog to help you out!
- 10 easy to clean kitchen counter stools
- 5 West Elm rug dupes
- 9 chic checkered area rugs
- 8 gorgeous sideboard consoles from $250 and up!
- 9 best finds from the Gap & Walmart collection
There’s a lot more to choose from, too. Have fun shopping!
Have a fabulous day,