I’m so excited to share these incredible finds with you today. I was looking at the gorgeous Serena & Lily wicker sconce for our master bedroom, and couldn’t help but notice these lookalikes with a very similar feel.
These are all seriously so good and I love the way they would add some texture and warmth to a space. I really like the look of sconces on the side of a bed, instead of table lamps.
Let’s take a look at the original and 3 dupes!
*Affiliate links are used below, which means at no cost to you, I may receive a commission if you purchase through my links. Thank you!
The Original: Serena & Lily Flynn Wicker Sconce
Truly gorgeous. Love the slim brass plate and the rattan/wicker sconce.
Serena & Lily Flynn Sconce Dupes:
So similar! Great shape and love the larger brass plate.
I feel like this one looks exactly like the WM one?
Absolutely love the round brass plate and the longer arm, especially if you need to be able to reach that light over for some late-night reading (like me).
More Serena & Lily Dupes:
I love S&L. I’ve scored a number of great dupes, but I also love the originals. Do what works for your style and budget. Here are some more posts you may like:
- 2 Serena & Lily Capistrano Rattan Bed Dupes
- A Serena & Lily Avalon Rattan Bar & Counter Stool Dupe
- 3 Serena & Lily Balboa Rattan Platform Bed Dupes
- Serena & Lily Pescadero Chandelier Dupe
- A Serena & Lily Lighting Dupe That Will Light You Up!
- Serena & Lily Rattan Bell Pendant Lookalike
- Serena & Lily Bamileke Coffee Table Dupe
- Serena & Lily Balboa Chair Dupe That Is AMAZING!
I hope you found what you’re looking for today! I’ll be back soon with more deals!
Have a fabulous day,