The Serena & Lily Brompton Floor Lamp reinvents the boring floor lamp with three wooden legs that create a tripod shape. The lightness and airiness of the base is balanced with the large drum shade on top.
Easily one of the coolest floor lamps I’ve seen, I love how the wood would add so much detail to any space. But, with the price, it may not be acccessible.
That’s why I have an incredible dupe for you today.
Let’s look at the original first:
Just take a look at this beauty. Great design and movement, without being heavy and overdone. Love the combination of the wood base and the linen shade.
But, priced at $598, currently on sale for $538, it’s definitely a splurge.
Look at this pretty lamp! I love the tripod base, but the addition of brass accents really compliments the wood and I happen to prefer to way the legs come together at the top.
A similarly shaped drum shade on top is then complimented with a small metal detail at the very top. The combination, for me, is a big win. And, the price is going to wow you, too.
You can score this refined lamp design for just $100.
More Serena & Lily Dupes:
I love finding lookalikes for high-end products. Sometimes the dupe leads you to decide you want the original and other times, you’re just as happy with an affordable version. Either way, you get to design a home you love and that’s what matters.
Here are some more lookalikes for the coastal chic style of Serena & Lily:
- 3 Serena & Lily Flynn Wicker Sconce Dupes
- 2 Serena & Lily Capistrano Rattan Bed Dupes
- A Serena & Lily Avalon Rattan Bar & Counter Stool Dupe
- 3 Serena & Lily Balboa Rattan Platform Bed Dupes
- Serena & Lily Pescadero Chandelier Dupe
- A Serena & Lily Lighting Dupe That Will Light You Up!
- Serena & Lily Rattan Bell Pendant Lookalike
- Serena & Lily Bamileke Coffee Table Dupe
- Serena & Lily Balboa Chair Dupe That Is AMAZING!
Hope you found what you’re looking for!
Have a fabulous day,