There’s a million beauty products, hair care products, hair tools, and subscription boxes out there.
The choices can be so overwhelming that I’ve known many people who just buy the same things even though they don’t love it, because they get so overwhelmed.
That’s why I am sharing my favorite products in 4 categories: makeup, skin, hair, and subscription boxes.
These 39 holy grail picks are my favorites after trying hundreds of products. I get asked how I can afford to try so many new products. Fun fact, I rarely pay full price.
How To Save On Beauty Purchases:
I definitely have a few hacks for ways to save and make self care more affordable.
- Subscription Boxes: This is my favorite hack for saving big. These boxes offer so much value for the price and have access to the newest, coolest, and best products out there. I share my top 4 subscription boxes below.
- Cashback Apps: I love cashback apps. They are like super coupons that give you cash back just for using them. Ebates is my top pick, because the savings are unbeatable. But, Honey is another good one, and I also use a CashBack credit card for my online purchases, too. You can save in multiple ways and layer savings. So, I get cash back from Chase, I get cash back from Ebates, and I can get rewards points and savings, too. I use credit cards online because of hackers and my fear of identity theft. I just watch what I spend and always have the goal to pay it off every month to avoid interest charges.
- Rewards Program: I always sign up for rewards programs. I am on all of them. It’s free to join and you get points that add up to products, discounts, or cash. A note: if you find yourself shopping primarily at one or two stores, buy everything that you can from that store and maximize savings, rather than sprinkling the purchases all over the place.
There’s even more ways I save that I’ll share with you soon. You can also check out my post on 14 Life-Changing Phone Apps, which has more info on a few that help me save money.
What Are Holy Grail Products?
Holy Grail picks are the ones I love best and try to never run out of. These are the go-to, totally reliable, never let me down products.
I have super sensitive skin, have two autoimmune diseases, and always try to use clean beauty whenever possible. So, things that work for me will usually not have adverse effects on anyone else.
That being said, always do a test first, read reviews, and return if it doesn’t work for you.
To get access to my Holy Grail PDF – I do ask that you sign up for emails. There’s a sign up form at the bottom of this post, the top of the screen, and in the middle of this post where you will get instant access to the Holy Grail PDF.
This guide took me a long time to put together and has pictures for all recommendations AND links to buy the product for yourself.
Affiliate links are used, but none of these companies paid me or sponsored this post in any way.
“But I Hate Emails”:
I feel you. I have signed up for so many over the years and I get a lot of emails every day. You can always unsubscribe.
I don’t email my list too often. I will send post updates sometimes or the occasional newsletter with a handful of recent posts.
Personally, when I love a blog, I sign up for the list just so I never have to check the site for new posts.
But, don’t feel obligated to stick around. It’s a party, but you aren’t required to attend 😉
Where Else Are These Products?
This Holy Grail PDF is not available anywhere on the blog. These products are mentioned here and there, sprinkled throughout blog posts, though.
Here are some other posts that have all the products embedded, where you can get more info:
- 8 Air Dry Products to Fight Frizz
- Clean Beauty Products You Won’t Believe Are Under $20
- FabFitFun Summer Box
- Box of Style Review
- Hot Tool Showdown: T3 Singlepass Curling Iron
- Best Beauty Products of 2019
- Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription Review – get a FREE box!
These posts will have some of the holy grails in there, all accessible without email.
I hope you’ll check out my Holy Grail PDFs – or visit some of my favorite beauty posts above.
Sharing is caring!
Have a fabulous day,